THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Lifetime Warranty
• Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved, custom-fit maple bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood
• Durable, real Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Metal-mounted, real ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• Durable oblong case with straps, music pocket, tons of storage & genuine YKK zippers
• Professional Portland Shoulder Rest – not a cheap version provided by other retailers
• Rosin, built-in fine tuners, polishing cloth & clip-on tuner
• Extra set of Portland Strings
• “Intro to Violin” book
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1-rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: genuine Brazilwood bow, case, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings.