THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at its price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
Solid carved spruce and maple tone woods
100% ebony fingerboard & fittings
Hand-carved, custom-fit French Aubert maple bridge
Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood
Durable, real Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
Metal-mounted, real ebony frog
Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
Durable, full-suspension, wood-shell case for maximum protection with one-year warranty, straps, hygrometer, music pocket, ample storage & genuine YKK zippers
portland Gold Shoulder Rest
Artcraft Rosin, & clip-on tuner
Extra set of Portland Strings
“Intro to Violin” book
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- The following instrument is listed on clearance due to a slight cosmetic defect which does not affect playability or sound in any way. Please note that the case color may vary.