This practice bagpipe chanter bundle is perfect for any player from the absolute beginner through to the experienced player. The chanter is manufactured by RG Hardies Bagpipes of Glasgow, Scotland, many for the world’s finest bagpipers play on Hardies bagpipes. The tutor books are recommended by bagpipe tutors the world over. It has been in production for over 60 years. This is the latest version released in 2017 and includes a link to online tutorials that will compliment your learning. This book collection will cover your entire bagpipe journey. The reeds are quality Scottish reeds that are tested and matched to your chanter prior to shipment to ensure out the package enjoyable playing The breathable carry case provides compact lightweight way to carry your chanter and importantly is designed to allow you chanter to breath and dry out after use to avoid nasty germs from breading inside a damp chanter This bundle is brought to you by the Barefoot Bagpiper. Made by a bagpiper, for a bagpiper
- RG HARDIE BAGPIPES STANDARD PRACTICE CHANTER made in Scotland by one of the finest bagpipe makers, engraved and with recessed finger holes perfect for learners through to experienced piper. This chanter also comes with o-rings rather than traditional hemp which can get damp and moldy over time.
- THE COLLEGE OF PIPING COMPLETE BOOK SET 1-4. Book 1 – Learning the Highland Bagpipes. Book 2 – Maintenance and History of your instrument. Book 3 – Intermediate, ideal for stepping up that next level. Book 4 – Piobaireachd (traditional music), the traditional music of the bagpipes.
- 2 NEW AND TESTED QUALITY SCOTTISH REEDS that are matched in sound to your chanter in breathable storage tube to allow to dry out after use and avoid any mold or smells from moisture.
- BAREFOOT BAGPIPER BREATHABLE CARRY CASE, lightweight to allow your chanter to dry out after use. Easy to fit in any bag. Ideal for travel or commuting
- THE PERFECT BUNDLE for everyone from first time learners through to experienced bagpipe players. Brought to you by the Barefoot Bagpiper, made by a bagpiper for a bagpiper