This model features the rare slotted cover plate, three 6″ resonators connected by a T-shaped aluminum bridge, and the entire guitar is brightly nickel-plated. This construction is ideal for the Blues and Hawaiian Music. Item includes Hardshell case.
- Authentic bell brass Tricone style body in gleaming nickel plate for a powerful tone and rich luster
- 12th fret neck joint and elegant pearloid peghead overlay add ease of playing to that pre-war look and appeal
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is ideal for bottleneck and traditional playing styles
- Rock maple saddle and bone nut provide the best in sound transmission and sustain
- Traditional 15:1 open-back tuners for fast and precise tuning
- Superior CD-1512 deluxe hardshell case included for maximum protection
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below