The new RC-50 features a brass body with an antiqued nickel finish and distinctive tone-ideal for the Blues and Hawaiian Music-and a volume and carrying power that has to be heard to be believed! Item includes Hardshell case.
- Authentic bell brass Tricone style body in gleaming nickel plate for a powerful tone and rich luster
- Spun 9.5″ aluminum resonator with biscuit bridge combines a warm, pleasing voice with amazing carrying power
- 12th fret neck joint and elegant pearloid peghead overlay add ease of playing to that pre-war look and appeal
- Slim, comfortable mahogany neck is ideal for bottleneck and traditional playing styles
- Traditional 15:1 open-back tuners for fast and precise tuning
- Superior CD-1512 deluxe hardshell case included for maximum protection
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below