The band Periphery has become a force to be reckoned with in the progressive metal scene thanks to their complex rhythms and soaring melodies. Guitarist Mark Holcomb helps achieve this full, lethal sound with his PRS guitars and signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega pickups. PRS and Holcomb have worked closely together to develop a truly unique guitar for the SE Series lineup. The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5” scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer, Back Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Plate Style, Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners, Hardware Type: Black Chrome
- Number of Frets: 24, Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple with Satin Finish
- Treble Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Omega”, Bass Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Alpha”, Strings: 10-52
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch, Tuning: hips Tuned to Drop C. Low to High: C, G, C, F, A, D