Protec’s Extra Large Alto Saxophone Contoured PRO PAC Case is specially designed to accommodate vintage horns, horns with larger bells, or horns with keys on the opposing side of the bell. Each PRO PAC features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The molded interior features a soft velvet lining that accommodates most modern saxophones and has built-in compartments for neck and mouthpiece.
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame, weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching, high quality metal hardware and stitching, long lasting custom molded zippers, dual-corded handle design with comfortable padded handle wrap
- Soft non-abrasive blue velvoa lining with separate neck and mouthpiece compartments secured with hook and loop strap
- Large exterior front pocket to accommodate optional flute case and has a built-in organizer for small accessories and rear backside pocket for additional accessories
- QuickLockTM allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering, rubber runners protect corners and zipper tape from impacts, and durable molded rubber feet
- Includes thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface & strong metal hardware, luggage ID tag, and backpackable with optional backpack strap (Protec model#: BPSTRAP, Amazon ASIN: B0002KX5E6)