ProMark KS4 mallets feature flat, oval rubber cores with a layer of latex for enhanced projection. The KS4 is wrapped in a synthetic wood-blend yarn and provides medium-hard articulation and focused tone. Unfinished birch handles offer a solid, comfortable feel without too much weight. Designed by the internationally acclaimed marimba artist and composer, Kai Stensgaard with the solo marimbist in mind, these mallets work very well in solo and ensemble applications. For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D’Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark – Make Your Mark.
- KS4 mallets are medium-hard, yarn-wrapped mallets, ideal for the mid to high range on the instrument
- Length: 16 5/8″ Head Size: 1.50 x 1.70″
- Wool Blend wrap offers superior tone and durability
- Rubber cores, with an additional latex layer, are wrapped with a wool blend
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA