At just 4.5 pounds, the third generation Piccolo travels light but still packs a mighty punch. A redesigned Epifani 3-band EQ gives you the flexibility to get legendary sound in any style from rock to jazz, from punk to salsa. Get that perfect vintage sound without the heavy transformers and fragile tubes. With the click of a single button Vintage Circuit brings in a warm, round tube sound. It’s like playing through a mint condition flip-top tube amp minus collectors item price tag.
- New For 2019. The next generation of Piccolo has arrived and it’s better than ever. Featuring a new EQ, Vintage Circuit, and DI, Piccolo is still the ultimate portable powerhouse.
- Legendary Sound. The updated Epifani 3-Band EQ gives you the option to fine-tune your tone for any style, any playing situation. And that famous mid-scoop is still there for a killer slap sound.
- Vintage At The Touch Of A Button. The Vintage Circuit analog tube emulator is all new this year. Time travel back to an era of warm, wide thumping without giving up the clarity you need to cut through.
- Take It To The Studio. No other DI sounds like this. Give the engineer a signal from the updated PureSound DI and put your signature sound on the record. No need for a cab.
- Ready For The Road. Piccolo weighs just 4.5 lbs. The included Rackmount Kit attaches easily so you can add Piccolo to your touring rig or your studio setup. It’s all in the box and ready to rock.