With a voice that is classic, eminently recordable and gig ready, the SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. The 24.5″ scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who grew up using short scale guitars. Volume and tone controls for each pickup, a 3-way toggle and bird inlays are all standard appointments.
- PRS-Designed 245 Treble and Bass Pickups
- Volume and Tone Controls for Each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
- Nickel Hardware, 24.5″ Scale Length
- Mahogany Body and Neck, Rosewood Fretboard with Bird Inlay
- PRS Designed Stop tail Bridge, PRS Designed Tuners