Ollihess Large Gong Mallets (L355) are similar to Paiste M4 or M5 mallets, and are great to use on gongs 28″ and above. The obvious difference between Ollihess mallets and Paiste mallets are the colorful plush fleece heads and the wooden versus metal handle.
While the weight of the mallet is about the same, the slightly thicker wooden handles can feel more sturdy in your hand. It gives you a great quick response for gentle playing or rolling two mallets on the gong. An added benefit is the taper at the bottom so that your hand, if it slips, knows where the bottom of handle is.
Experience the gentle power of this large plush mallet.
Weight: 355 g / 12 oz
Total Length: 38 cm / 15 in
Handle Diameter: 2 cm / .86 in
Handle Length: 30 cm / 11.5 in
Mallet Head Diameter: 10 cm / 4 in
Mallet Head Height: 9 cm / 3.5 in
Material: Beech Wood – biologically waxed / Fleece
- Gongs Unlimited strives to make your gong buying experience great! Contact us with questions.
- Musicians, Businesses and Sound Healers – We help everyone.
- We’ve been selling gongs and related instruments since 2005. Work with the experts who care.
- Each item is checked, cleaned, and wrapped before we ship.
- Gongs, gongs, gongs, gongs, and uh, more GONGS! : )