Jaw Harp with two reeds, tuned to different keys, giving common musical intervals – m2/M2/m3/M3/P4/P5. Very unusual sound produced due to combining two shifted natural harmonic scale, playing both reeds at once, especially considering specific timbre of modern Siberian jaw harps. Separate strokes are possible too.
- One more dimension of jaw harp music
- Combination of overtones and common interval
- Loud, colorful sound… From every reed!
- Easy to use, pleasure to play and experiment
- Precisely fitted protective case