Featuring 25 keys with assignable aftertouch, the Novation Bass Station II is a monophonic analog synthesizer that makes great music everywhere it goes. Whether on stage or in the studio the Bass Station II helps you get as creative as possible. Complete with two analog oscillators as well as a third, sub-octave oscillator plus Acid filters, dual ADSR envelope generators, 2 LFOs, and analog distortion you can modulate, shape and alter the tones. You can call up patterns and quickly sketch out ideas with the Pattern-based Step Sequencer and Arpeggiator. Additionally, Bass Station II offers two effects including Analog Distortion for added warmth or granularity and Filter-Modulation for a distinctive FM-type sound. 64 factory patches are included with the Bass Station II and you get 64 additional user slots. The Bass Station II is ready to play bass and more when you are. It features MIDI I/O as well as USB connectivity so you can connect to your music software as well as your MIDI compatible hardware.
2 ¼” Cables
2 MIDI to 2 MIDI (Dual) Cable
Fibertique Cleaning Cloth
- 25 keys with assignable aftertouch ensure accurate and expressive performance.
- 2 analog oscillators capable of syncing & tuning as well as a third, sub-octave oscillator for enormous bass sounds.
- Acid filters, dual ADSR envelope generators, 2 LFOs, and analog distortion so you can modulate, shape and alter the tones.
- You can call up patterns and quickly sketch out ideas with the Pattern-based Step Sequencer and Arpeggiator.
- MIDI and USB in and out and 5-pin DIN.