Play unplugged or plug it in to amplify your acoustic guitar sound on stage using this Foothill Flat Top Acoustic/Electric Guitar from Monoprice! This full-sized electric/acoustic guitar features a single-cutaway dreadnought body style. It is constructed with mahogany sides and back, ply spruce top, a set-in nato (aka eastern mahogany) neck, rosewood fretboard, and chrome tuners. It features a built-in piezoelectric pickup with a 4-band equalizer built into the preamplifier, so you can plug in to amplify your sound. Before it gets shipped to you, each Monoprice guitar undergoes a setup, tuning, and inspection process by Master Luthier Roger Gresco here in Southern California. The setup ensures that the neck is straight, the action is right, and that it will stay in tune. To protect your investment, it comes with a 10mm padded, zippered, gig bag with shoulder strap and a truss-rod wrench.
- Mahogany back and side, ply spruce top, set-in nato neck, and rosewood fretboard
- Built-in piezoelectric pickup and 4-band equalizer
- Professionally setup by master luthier prior to shipment
- Fitted with coated steel and phosphor bronze wound strings (.012″)
- Includes zippered gig back and truss-rod wrench