Description Prize-winning and ever-popular model for serious performers and soloist. Deep Bass, and that is the result of quality rosewood and its tone is even throughout. On the high registers, it rings clear and crisp. Its almost on par with Guzhengs made of Sandalwood or high resin woods. Mid tones, when compared to better models, however, appear slightly weak. It also tends to have too much of treble at certain points, making it sound rough when in the hands of an beginner. These problems, with good musicianship, simply do not exist.
- Materials 1. Class 1 Paulownia 2. South East Asian Rosewood (Air Dried)
- Decorations 1. Rosewood Trellis Engraving 2. Faux Ivory Inlay
- Manufacturer Shanghai Dunhuang First Instrument Factory
- Accessories 1. 2 Sets of Plectrums 2. 1 roll of Adhesive Tape (Skin toned) 3. 1 Tuning Wrench 4. 1 Chromatic Tuner 5. 1 Set of Stands 7. 1 Dust Cover 8. 1 set of 5 spare strings (highest registers) 9. 1 Exquisite Velvet Dust Cover 10. Carrying Case
- Description Prize-winning and ever-popular model for serious performers and soloist.