The MV400 orchestra violins are perfect for the beginner to intermediate violinist featuring hand-carved solid spruce top, hand-carved solid maple back and sides, beautiful varnish finish & inlaid purfling. Equip with ebony pegs, chin rest, and fingerboard, alloy tailpiece has 4 built-in fine tuners. Package includes a lightweight form fitting hard case with a blanket (to protect your violin), pockets and backpack strap, making it convenient to carry to school or orchestra. Also the following accessories are included making this violin package great for starters: 2 (two) Brazil wood bows with ebony frogged and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, an adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam padding & soft rubber feet, rosin, 2 bridges, and an extra set of strings. Teachers Approved!
- Size 1/4 violin with solid wood spruce top, maple back, neck and sides with beautiful varnish finish & inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable fine tuners
- 2 x Brazil wood bows with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Includes: Lightweight hard case, adjustable shoulder rest, 2 bridges, quality rosin cake, and an extra set of violin strings.
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects