The MV500 intermediate to professional violins are finely crafted to meet the needs of a professional violinist. It features hand-carved spruce top and premium 1-piece solid flamed maple back and sides finishes with beautiful varnish and inlaid purfling. Equip with ebony pegs, fingerboard, chin rest, and tailpiece includes mother of pearl inlay and four fine tuners. Package includes a lightweight form fitting hard case with a blanket (to protect your violin), pockets and backpack strap, making it convenient to carry to school or orchestra. Also the following accessories are included: 2 (two) Brazil wood bows with ebony frogged and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam padding & soft rubber feet, rosin, bridge, and an extra set of strings. Limited time offer: Bonus: Cecilio 92-D chromatic tuner with metronome with purchase. Teachers Approved!
- Size 1/2 violin with solid hand-carved 1-piece maple back, neck and side, solid hand-carved spruce top with beautiful varnish finish & inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable fine tuners
- Cecilio 92D chromatic / string tuner with metronome, 2 x Brazil wood bows with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Includes: Lightweight hard case, adjustable shoulder rest, 2 bridges, quality rosin cake, and an extra set of violin strings.
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects