These shakers were designed according to master percussionist Luis Conte’s exact requirements. “My shaker sound is as smooth as silk” is how Luis describes them. The black shaker covers the middle ground between the red and grey versions. It delivers ultra-smooth percussive colors that can blend well and cut at the same time, responding beautifully at any volume level. A little louder than the red shaker, it is perfect to use for both studio and live situations. Any drummer or percussionist will find this instrument extremely useful in their playing. Whether playing a mic’d set or a softer unplugged gig with a cajon, the Luis Conte black shaker dominates in versatility and musicality. Pair with the red and grey models to complete the trio of sounds!
- Medium, perfect all around shaker, blends well with other instruments
- Two individual shakers connected as one to create an ultra-smooth percussive effect
- Ideal for both studio and live performances
- Delicate, yet cutting sound – goes great with a cajon!
- Designed with master percussionist Luis Conte
- Sturdy plastic body
- Vital to any percussion or drum kit set up – Meinl’s most popular shaker series