The Meinl Pro Stand Features an impressive reinforced base with thicker and wider metal than the original Meinl Gong Stand.
This gong stand is stronger and heavier than the regular Meinl Gong Stand, so we recommend it for those gongs that are from 36″ – 44″ in diameter. Or we can recommend it for hanging Cessna planes, or those large anvils that fall from buildings in Warner Bros. Cartoons, or Mario Batali.
The Meinl Gong Stand is great with or without wheels. You can get your daily workout with a stand without wheels, and if you get a stand with wheels, then you can roll around on it! Either way, you win.
If you are concerned about sizing please contact us here.
Width of Base: 32″
Depth of Feet: 25″
Adjustable Height: 45″ – 75″
These wheels will raise your gong stand up about 4 inches.
“A set of four wheels with brakes that attach to the Gong/Tam Tam Stand to make it moveable. An additional tool for ease of mobility.” With mobility comes more freedom.
Meinl Gong Stand Wheels – Better than Goodyear, but no blimp.
Better than Michelin, but no puffy Stay-Puft Marshmallow guy.
Better than Roller Skates, but no shiny outfits.
As Jimmy Morrison of the less famous band in the 60’s “The Sliding Doors” once sang, “ROLL on through to the other side…
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Gongs Unlimited strives to make your gong buying experience great! Contact us with questions.
- Musicians, Businesses and Sound Healers – We help everyone.
- We’ve been selling gongs and related instruments since 2005. Work with the experts who care.
- Each item is checked, cleaned, and wrapped before we ship.
- Gongs, gongs, gongs, gongs, and uh, more GONGS! : )