The critically acclaimed DSL40C shares most of the same great features as the DSL100H: foot switchable classic/ultra gain channels, rear panel pentode/triode switch (40 Watt down to 20 Watt) and a rear panel series FX loop. Unlike the JCM2000 DSL amps, the DSL40C features foot switchable digital reverb – channel change and reverb on/off footswitch is supplied. The popularity of the DSL40C lies in its feature-packed capability, versatility, its volume-to-size ratio, and its value for money. The DSL40C is ultra portable, ultra loud, and is a ‘keen reminder that Marshall has earned every one of [its] 50 years at the top.’ – Total Guitar Magazine. The DSL40C is loaded with a single 12” 40 Watt Celestine Seventy 80 speaker.
- 40 watts, All valve, 1×12″ Celestion Speaker, 2-way Footswitch
- Two footswitchable channels – Classic Gain & Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility. Output power 80 watt
- Digital Reverb and Level control for each channel. Impedance 16 ohm
- Shared 5-way EQ – Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Resonance