Always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. A high-end Ukulele must reach the standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship, sweet sound, comfortable grip and lasting
stability. There are more than 100 processes in making Ukulele and DO NOT allow any slightest negligence in every process.
Careful screening of wood, and then let them expose to air and dry naturally for three years. Finally, the useless material should be eliminated. And matching the filtering material and send
them to dry & wet room, to process them artificially. Make sure the dry and humidity of about 5 degrees then the production of Ukulele can begin.
♬ Hand Feeling Process
Well hand feeling is the key to a good musical instrument, which is reflected in smooth feeling and suitable thickness handle, ultra comfortable chord distance, gliding fret and comfortable
strings. The distance of fingerboard to string is perfect. The handle and the body must be in a horizontal plane strictly when fitting the fingerboard. Use the fret is silk smooth and gliding.
MAKANU Concert Ukulele with Gig Bag
The Makanu Concert Ukulele is complemented by quality tuning machines for easier tuning. This Concert ukulele is a fine musical instrument that you’ll cherish for years to come.
Size: Concert ukulele
Back & Side: Mahogany
Nut & Saddle: OX Bone
Fingerboard: AAA Level Indian Rosewood
String Installation: Cut
- TRUST & QUALITY – Makanu mahogany ukulele selected carefully AAA+rosewood fingerboard , our concert ukulele offers a bright and distinctive tone whether you solo, play along with singing, or jam with friends
- GOOD SETUP：18 ukulele Frets with Fret position Marks at 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets on neck side and top of fingerboard；offer both good construction and good resonance;suitable neck width &action height help you can hold the ukulele comfortably.
- EVERYONE CAN PLAY – Children or adults, novices or professionals, the ukulele is suitable for everyone who starts to play a musical instrument. Our concert ukulele together with the beginners pack is your best choice
- RICH RANGE – whether you solo, play along with singing, or jam with friends, our concert ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of Sweet Highs and Mellow Lows that combine for a full rich sound
- QUALITY GUARANTEE – One months warranty for the ukulele, with professional guidance for ukulele tuning and ukulele maintain if needed