The Origin of Ukulele
The ukulele, originally designed in Hawaii, has gained incredible popularity during the last 80 years, due to its amazing sound, convenient size and extremely simple learning process!
Now you can make your lifelong dream of learning how to play a musical instrument a reality with our elite Professional Mahogany Ukulele set!
Size: Soprano 21 inch
Body & Neck: AAA Mahogany
Fingerboard& Bridge: AAA Rosewood
Weight: (with box)
1 x EVERJOYS Ukulele
1 x Ukulele Carrying Bag
1 x Ukulele Strap
1 x EVERJOYS EV-18Tuner
1 x EVERJOYS Pick
The idea of EVERJOYS is to bring the most quality products with posh design, latest technology and best quality from workshops onto our customers’ hands at the lowest price with Safety and On time delivery service.
Every EVERJOYS product includes a 45 days money-back and 12-month, worry-free Guarantee.
- ✅ SELECTED MATERIAL: Traditional soprano ukulele with selected mahogany body and neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, four Aquila Strings Installed (Best Ukulele Strings, Made in Italy)
- ✅ FEATURES&AMAZING SOUND: Features an Arched Back to give longer sustain & fuller sound! Mahogany/ Sapele body brings you richer and brighter sound; Rosewood fingerboard and bridge provide a comfortable playing feel
- ✅ EASY TO LEARN: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning! Accurate and smooth, chrome-plated guitar style tuners to keep your ukulele always in tune. 12 nickel silver Frets with correct frets positing with marks on 5th, 7th, 10th frets on neck, top of fingerboard
- ✅ BEST UKULELE DEAL: Our 21″ mahogany soprano ukulele also comes with a series of free accessories including: Durable strong ukulele carrying bag, a digital clip-on tuner, Specially designed nice-looking quality strap, quality nylon picks (Newest version). All accessories and labor can easily cost $25-$30
- ✅GUARANTEE: We’ll replace it or give you 100% of your money back if you are not satisfied with our product or service, no questions asked