The Mackie Thump15A is a 1300W 15″ powered loudspeaker with a redesigned amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response, which provides chest-thumping low end for a variety of applications including rehearsal studios, small bars & coffee shops, small night clubs, karaoke events, weddings, houses of worship, fitness centers, and mobile DJs.
The loudspeaker features a Class-D amplifier that drives 1000W to the high-output 15″ woofer and 300W into the 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver, which combine to provide a frequency response of 32 Hz to 23 kHz with a maximum SPL of 127 dB. The integrated 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology for handling a variety of sources including microphones, Hi-Z instruments, and line signals with ease. An XLR output is available for connecting to other Thump loudspeakers to increase output and coverage.
There are four application-specific speaker modes for quick and easy system optimization, as well as a precision digital crossover and transducer alignment. The built-in system protection and thermal limiting is designed to keep your system safe. The lightweight enclosure features four handles for ease in transport and offers dual angles for use as a stage monitor, while the integrated pole-cup allows the Thump 15A to be used with speaker stands and pole-mounts.
Thump loudspeakers feature built-in 2-channel mixers equipped with two Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease. So, when you only need one or two inputs, you can plug directly into the speaker without an external mixer.
Thump Boosted speakers take versatility even further with a built-in 3-channel mixer that features two digitally controlled Vita+ preamps, plus a third Bluetooth channel for music streaming.
- Thump15A: 15″ high-output woofer / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver / 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- Active or Passive: Active / Power Capacity LF: 1000 W; HF: 300 W; Total: 1300 W / Low Frequency Driver: High-Output Woofer: 12.0″ / 304.8 mm High Frequency Driver: Titanium Dome / Compression Driver: 1.4″ / 35.6 mm / Frequency Response: 32 Hz to 23 kHz
- Built-in 2-channel Wide-Z mixer accepts mic, line and instrument signals / Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use.Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole mounting
- Package Contents: 2 * Thump15A – 1300W 15″ Powered Loudspeaker, 2 * Power Cord, 2 * EMB Speaker Stand, 2 * 15′ XLR Cable, EMIC800 Microphone, & Mobile Bracket