Mackie Thump12A Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Rok-It Tubular Speaker Stand and 25 ft. Pig Hog 8mm Mic XLR Cable
The Mackie Thump12A is a 1300W 12″ powered loudspeaker with a redesigned amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response, which provides chest-thumping low end for a variety of applications including rehearsal studios, small bars & coffee shops, small night clubs, karaoke events, weddings, houses of worship, fitness centers, and mobile DJs. The loudspeaker features a Class-D amplifier that drives 1000W to the high-output 12″ woofer, and 300W into the 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver, which combine to provide a frequency response of 50 Hz to 23 kHz with a maximum SPL of 126 dB. The integrated 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology for handling a variety of sources including microphones, Hi-Z instruments, and line signals with ease. An XLR output is available for connecting to other Thump loudspeakers to increase output and coverage.There are four application-specific speaker modes for quick and easy system optimization, which includes a precision digital crossover and transducer alignment. The built-in system protection and thermal limiting is designed to keep your system safe. The lightweight enclosure features four handles for ease in transport, and offers dual angles for use as a stage monitor, while the integrated pole-cup allows the Thump 12A to be used with speaker stands and pole-mounts.
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time-alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 4 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- 12″ low-frequency driver and 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver.Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport