Economical, durable and attractive, the Luna Uke Vintage Mahogany Concert Acoustic Ukulele Pack is easy to use and offers a great warm tone. It features a body of all-mahogany to produce well-defined, soft, warm, clear, and balanced sound. It also features a Rosewood fretboard and bridge that provides sustain and tonal clarity. Additionally, an open-gear tuner ensures great tuning stability.
The ukulele has a natural satin finish that protects its exterior while maintaining a natural resonant tone. It also has a scale length of 15”/381mm, a C Neck shape, MOP Shark Teeth Inlays, and 17 number of Frets. The Tribal Concert creates a driven, punchy mid-range, well-defined tone, and a tune with plenty of characterized warmth. All these features provide a smooth, rich, and well-blended tone for a great ukulele performance.
Ukulele Strap – A fully adjustable strap designed to comfortably hold an acoustic ukulele for players on-stage
Fibertique Microfiber Cloth -Designed with fine fabric that is safe to use on surfaces of all electronic devices
- Full-featured, all-mahogany ukulele at an amazing value is durable, attractive, and easy to use
- Mahogany body and rosewood bridge and fretboard add sustain and clarity so you can enjoy playing with that warm tone
- Rosewood fingerboard and open style tuners
- Wonderful instrument for players of all skill levels
- Play comfortably with your acoustic ukulele with an adjustable strap that is included in the Bundle with a Fibertique cloth to safely clean your instrument