Luis and Clark instruments are used throughout the world by many of the finest players in world class orchestras, crossover popular artists, and musicians from every walk of life who value powerful sound, pure pitch, and exquisite craftsmanship. These instruments are made of carbon fiber, a material that is stronger than steel, but lighter than wood. This instrument uses very little ebony, reducing demand of this endangered tree species.
- Invented and designed by world-famous former Boston Symphony Cellist Luis Leguía
- Unique, ergonomic shape allows easier play, reducing one of the causes of “sore shoulder syndrome”
- Rich, powerful sound throughout all registers
- Individually made by hand in the U.S.A. (since 2000) by meticulous craftsmen
- Extremely durable, impervious to humidity and acute weather fluctuations