Box shaker architecture, Articulate shaker. Medium tone Teak wood musical shaker. Performer controls sounds with finger, palm, hand, wrist and arm motions in every direction! Beautiful handcrafted percussion instrument. Great feeling in your hands. Genuine and authentic thick and natural hardwood. Highly durable. High quality. No plastic parts.
- Release your inner rhythmic voice with Light Touch Music shakers by Natural Acoustics Lab. Inspire by nature, these ergonomically friendly handcrafted instruments offer an entirely different percussion experience: articulate, organize and responsive. The LTM Piccolo shaker is approximately three inches square by one inch in depth
- Whether you are a pro performer, studio artist or simply eager to explore meditative modalities, LTM shakers deliver irresistible natural tones.
- Creatively change the shaker rhythms by varying finger, palm, hand, wrist and arm motions. You can also use tambourine, pandiero, spoon techniques to add to your shaker vocabulary. With a light weight mallet, the instrument becomes a compelling shaker and clave/woodblock combination. A shaker and clave/woodblock simultaneously!
- LTM shakers have broad appeal to percussionists, performers, composers, educators, musical therapists, yoga instructors and sound effect artists. The instruments sound great on stage and in the studio, encouraging sonic exploration and rhythmic fun.
- We use no laminates or plastic parts. Our handcrafted quality is brought to you at the most affordable price point. These products are only available through Natural Acoustics Lab.