THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
Solid-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tone woods
100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood
Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
Metal-mounted ebony frog
Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
One-year warranty on all accessories
Professional, full-suspension, wood-shell case, case color may vary.
Case includes padded straps, music pocket, ample storage, YKK zippers, four bow holders & locking latch with key
Kaplan Artcraft Rosin
Four fine tuners
Extra set of backup strings
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: professional case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings. Case Interior Color may Vary. (Red or Blue)