1x IRIN 4 string banjolele
lateral panel material: Sapele
Natural rosewood fingerboard
1.6 Copper-nickel alloy strings
Barrel: 8 inch Sapele wood circle
fingerboard specifications: 35mm-43mm (0F-12F)
Handle Size: 35mm-43mm (0F-12F);handle shape;round;
This impressive looking banjolele plays great and sounds even better.
Whether your’ a seasoned musician or just starting out, will be perfect addition to any collection.
Four-string banjoleles, both plectrum and tenor, can be used for chordal accompaniment (as in early jazz), for single string melody playing (as in Irish traditional music), in “chord melody” style (a succession of chords in which the highest notes carry the melody), in tremolo style (both on chords and single strings), and a mixed technique called duo style that combines single string tremolo and rhythm chords.
- Size: 60×21.5x7cm;total length:60cm;drum size:21.5cm.
- 18 copper fret;Attrition Corrosion resistance, good sound quality.
- 4 string banjolele;Okoume Neck;Panel Material: Milk white drum skin.
- Adopt high quality and solid materials;Eye-catching and brilliant look;A perfect gift and instrument for someone crazy for banjo!!
- Brings you all the classic tones of a traditional 4 string banjolele.Perfect for country, folk, bluegrass and even some modern rock.