Guitarists, you know you just want an amp that sounds good and is easy to use. And it’d be awesome if it had multiple tones, you know the classic sounds we’ve all heard on records forever. And effects! Well, the Line 6 Spider IV 30 is that amp — and better yet, it’s crazy affordable too. With 30 watts and powered by presets crafted by today’s premium tonemeisters, the Spider IV 30 is your tone solution for late night jams, low volume practices, and more. Looking to record? Use the direct out to pipe your favorite tones straight into the mixing board or interface. The Spider IV 30 might be small, but it’s loaded with the stuff that makes guitarists salivate!
- 30 watts; 1×12″ Celestion® Custom speaker; three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- 12 dialed in amp models: 2x Clean, Twang, Blues, Crunch, Metal, Insane; access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more; 4 channel memories for user-created tones
- 7 Smart FX based on celebrated stompbox and studio effects; tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, classic Delay, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and lush Reverb; 3 FX at once
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- 1/4-inch input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input; built-in chromatic tuner; FBV foot controller jack