Save With This Bundle : –
Korg Monologuebl Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer in Blue
Features : –
- Analog synthesizer with a redesigned synthesis structure optimized for monophonic inspiring sounds and sequences
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included)
- 16-step sequencer with extensive motion-sequence technology to make your sound move
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities
- Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time
- Battery-powered for portability
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real-wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more.
Samson SR350 Open-Ear Headphones
Samson’s SR350 Stereo Headphones provide quality bass performance and excellent sound isolation in a lightweight, over-ear design. The wide cushioning on its ear pads and adjustable headband provide serious comfort, while a low-profile fit makes the SR350s ideal for everything from home listening to fitness applications.
ACE PMID10 Pig Hog 10ft MIDI Cable (10 ft.)
The Pig Hog Solutions line features an expanding selection of adapter and cables designed to solve common interfacing problems in the studio and on stage. Pig Hog is designed by musicians, for musicians.
KORG 9V600MACP Adapter Power Supply for Monologue and Volcas
Features : –
- 9V, 600mA power adapter
- For: Korg Volca series and Korg Monologue
Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
Keep dirt, grime and fingerprints off your equipment with custom designed polishing cloth.
- Korg Monologuegd Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer with 9V600MACP Adapter for Monologue Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer, Samson SR350 Open-Ear Headphones, Ace PMID10 Pig Hog 10ft MIDI Cable and Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
- The black Monologue from Korg is a monophonic all-analog synthesizer with a fully programmable single-voice architecture and 100 fully editable presets, well suited for musicians and analog enthusiasts. Building upon the success of the Minilogue Polyphonic Synthesizer, Korg reworked the knob-per-function layout, voicing, and sound-sculpting abilities to create a distinctive-sounding instrument for all types of musicians and sound designers.
- The synth offers two VCOs and a redesigned filter with a powerful low-end punch. A drive circuit has been added to apply aggressive overtones and distortion to the sound for huge bass sounds and sharp lead tones. The LFO rate can be adjusted into an unprecedentedly ultra-high-speed range to generate crazy space-shattering sounds, or it can be switched to one-shot mode to act as an additional envelope.
- The OLED display offers parameter information and features a real-time oscilloscope, providing eye-catching visual feedback on the sound being played. A 16-step sequencer not only records notes, but motion sequences of knob movements as well. The Monologue has a set of factory tuning as well as 12 user slots for creating custom microtunings.
- Samson’s SR350 Stereo Headphones provide quality bass performance and excellent sound isolation in a lightweight, over-ear design. Pig Hog Midi cables feature heavy duty molded 5 pin connectors with built in strain relief, with an extra-thick, tough PVC sleeve that is built to last. And The Korg 9V600MACPP Power Supply is a 9V, 600mA power adapter specifically for your Korg Volca Series sound modules, and also for the Monologue synthesizer.