Korg Monologue 25 key Monophonic Analog Synthesizer with 16 step Sequencer with midi cable and Zorro sounds Synthesizer Polishing Cloth in Blue
The Korg monologue puts rich, vibrant analog synthesis in your hands for an amazing price. Its engine is similar to the acclaimed minilogue analog synthesizer, with updated voicing and a 2-pole VCF that’s optimized for monophonic bass and lead tones. The powerful 16-step sequencer is perfect for creating classic acid-style basslines and more,The Monologue has a set of factory tuning as well as 12 user slots for creating custom microtunings. Aphex Twin has come onboard as an advisor for the implementation and also to offer scales, sounds, and sequences as part of the factory presets. The enclosure is crafted from a curved aluminum panel, populated by chassis-mounted metal shaft pots with rubber-coated knobs, and a solid pyinkado-wood rear panel. Programming is a breeze with a single-knob-per-function architecture that satisfies seasoned synth professionals and beginner programmers. The Monologue ships with six AA batteries and can be powered by an optional 9 VDC power supply.
Features : –
- Analog synthesizer with a redesigned synthesis structure optimized for monophonic inspiring sounds and sequences
- Fully programmable, with 100 program memories (80 presets included)
- 16-step sequencer with extensive motion-sequence technology to make your sound move
- Microtuning lets you freely create scales and alternate tonalities
- Oscilloscope function helps visualize the waveform in real time
- Battery-powered for portability
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real-wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with minilogue, SQ1, volca, electribe, and more. asin is B01M5K7VHV digital piano korg synthesizer
- Korg Monologuebk Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer with Ace PMID10 Pig Hog 10ft MIDI Cable and Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
- Monologue from Korg is a monophonic all-analog synthesizer with a fully programmable single-voice architecture and 100 fully editable presets, well suited for musicians and analog enthusiasts. Building upon the success of the Minilogue Polyphonic Synthesizer, Korg reworked the knob-per-function layout, voicing, and sound-sculpting abilities to create a distinctive-sounding instrument for all types of musicians and sound designers.
- The synth offers two VCOs and a redesigned filter with a powerful low-end punch. A drive circuit has been added to apply aggressive overtones and distortion to the sound for huge bass sounds and sharp lead tones. The LFO rate can be adjusted into an unprecedentedly ultra-high-speed range to generate crazy space-shattering sounds, or it can be switched to one-shot mode to act as an additional envelope.
- The monologue offers Audio Sync to connect with Korg Volcas, electribes, minilogue, and the SQ-1 sequencer. MIDI In/Out is present too, along with USB MIDI, making the monologue equally capable as a standalone synth, an element in your hardware synth rig, or as a MIDI controller for your DAW.
- The curved aluminum chassis gives the monologue reassuring durability once you get your hands on it you’ll know it was made to perform. Even better, the knobs are mounted to the chassis instead of directly to the underlying circuit boards. You normally wouldn’t expect to find these features on such an affordable synth, making it a serious value for any performing musician. digital piano digital pianos piano digital korg keyboards korg piano korg keyboard synthesizer korg sysnthesizer