Synth, vocoder, effects monster – the Korg microKORG XL+ is simply HUGE on the inside. And this isn’t some generic analog-sounding synth. The microKORG XL+ borrows a good chunk of the synth engine in the Korg RADIUS, hooking you up with 128 fantastic sounds that include vintage string machines, the classic M1 synth, and KORG’s acclaimed SGproX stage piano. Genre- and instrument-select knobs and an easy-to-read LCD screen make calling up patches and settings stupid-easy live, and a editor/librarian lets you tweak and arrange your sounds from your computer. Stacks, layers, arpeggiators, even splits – nothing’s out of reach for the microKORG XL+! Seventeen killer KAOSS effects take sound creation beyond the reach of most full-sized synths. And then there’s the 16-band vocoder (gooseneck mic included), which makes picking up a microKORG XL+ worthwhile all on its own.
• Korg microKORG XL+ 37-Key Synthesizer/Vocoder with Expanded PCM
• Korg MICROBAG Tote-Style Bag for MicroKorgXL
- Rich analog sound, with updated vintage sound set
- Ultra-compact size – with optional battery power
- Built-in 16-band vocoder
- Easily navigable LCD screen with 3-knob control surface
- USB-MIDI connection, with included Editor/Librarian software