With the KROSS, the sounds and songs that you’ve created at home and the system that you use every day can go with you onto the stage or into the street! Featuring rich sounds that exceed its class, yet remaining highly portable, the KROSS is designed for practical usability. There’s a convenient mic input and a built-in audio recorder, and it can run on 6 x AA batteries. It’s a distinctive new standard in music workstations, with specs and style that set it apart from all others.
88-key: NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) keyboard
*Velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported
Standard A0 – C8 (transposable in the range [A-1…C7]-[A1…C9])
*The NH keyboard reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, with a heavier feel in the low register and a lighter feel in the upper register.
EDS-i?Enhanced Definition Synthesis – integrated)
80 voices (80 Oscillators) / Single Mode
40 voices (40 Oscillators) / Double Mode
*The maximum simultaneous voice polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multisamples and velocity crossfading.
Preset PCM Memory: Approximately 112 MB (In case of 48 kHz, 16-bit Linear PCM converted)
421 multisamples (including 6 Stereo multi-samples)
890 drum samples (including 49 Stereo drum samples)
Oscillator: OSC1 (Single)
OSC1 + 2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported, and four levels of velocity switching/crossfading/layering are possible for each oscillator
Filters: Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB)
Two multi-mode filters per oscillator (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
Modulation: For each oscillator: two envelope generators (Filter & Amp), Two LFOs, Two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp), Two AMS mixers, Pitch EG, Common LFO, Two common key tracking generators
Number of Timbres: M
- External input jacks allow a mic or external audio source to be directly connected.
- Stereo audio recorder allows you to record and overdub your performances and vocals
- Pro-quality EDS-i sound engine built-in, with a total of seven effects available for simultaneous use
- Favorites function lets you register 64 selected sounds or audio songs for one-touch access – a great feature for live performances
- A wide variety of sounds that utilize twice as much PCM memory as previous instruments, and meet the needs of a broad range of musical styles