When you take a look at everything Korg packed into the Electribe music production workstation, you can see it includes just about everything a modern electronic music producer could ask for. Hard-hitting drums, basses, synths, and instruments? Check. Tons of cool effects, fat-sounding filters, and a cool X/Y pad to control them? Check. Extensive ability to create and store your own custom patterns? Check. And if you produce or perform with Ableton Live, you can easily export your Electribe patterns as Ableton Live sets. From studio production to live performance, you’re ready to groove with the Korg Electribe music production workstation.
- Maximum polyphony: 24 voices, Number of parts: 16, Sampling Frequency: 48.0 kHz
- AC Adaptor (KA-350) , MIDI adapter cable x 2, Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Sequencer with up to 64 steps for each part, up to 24 modulation sequences for each pattern, Last Step can be varied for each part
- Number of Oscillator Types: 409, Number of Filter Types: 16, Number of modulation types: 72
- Memory Capacity: 250 patterns, Insert Effects: 38 Types, Master Effects: 32 types