The Kona KMA1 Mandolin features f-style sound holes, laminated Linden top, back and sides, and maple neck. Rosewood fretboard with chord inlays and 24 frets. White body binding. Compensated and adjustable rosewood bridge. Raised black pick-guard. Loop-end stringed tail piece with engraved, chrome cover. Nickel-Silver open geared tuners and die-cast keys.
- A Shaped body with f-Style Sound holes
- Spruce top, linden back and sides, and maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with chord inlays and 24 frets
- Beautiful tobacco sunburst finish
- Compensated and adjustable rosewood bridge