The Banjo ukulele is a four stringed instrument with a small banjo type body and a fretted concert size ukulele neck that was very popular in the ’20s & ’30s. It features the distinctive sound of a banjo and the small scale tuning and playing style of a Ukulele. The instrument uses standard ukulele tuning of G-C-E-A.
Back and Side–Sapele
Frets–18pcs copper fretwire-exquisite material,resistance to abrasion and embroider,good sound.
Tuners–Chrome Geared Closed Tuning Pegs can make sure strings and tones stable.
Fretboard–Rosewood fingerboard-hard material,corrosion resistance,comfortable touch.
Strings–Pre-strung with Premium Aquila String Made In Italy,guarantee of quality.
Instrument weight-1190g (2.62lb)
Total length-58.5cm (23.03â)
Drum size–21.5cm (8.46â)
Distance from nut to 12th fret About 19.6cm (7.716â)
Special Design Dots:it is unique that with flower shape abalone dots.very beautiful.
1Pcs of Banjo ukulele
- Banjo & Ukele : This is A Four Stringed Musical Instrument With A Banjo Body And A Ukulele Neck,Features The Distinctive Sound Of A Banjo And The Playing Style Of A Ukulele.
- Special Design : Bound Rosewood Fingerboard, 18 Frets With Beautiful Flower Inlays
- Quality Tuner : Chrome Geared Closed Tuning Pegs,Make Sure Strings And Tones Stable.
- Clear Sound : Come With Aquila Strings, Bring You Bright But Classic Tone,To Create A Full Sound
- Package included: 1Pcs of Banjo ukulele