Kinglos – the Brand Leader in Visual-Art Violins
Kinglos violins are made of traditional materials of spruce and maple for violin to ensure its music performance feature. Meanwhile, with the latest painting technology based on positioning and docking the branch of color and wood, they highly guaranteed resonance and tone intact, to endow the violin with stylish and personalized visual effect. All details are hand made by senior luthiers from Shanghai Conservatory of Music.
Kinglos Acoustic/Electric Violin
While a solid body electric violin can be amplified largely on stage and its raw and sharp sound is often preferred in rock and pop genres, some conservative violinists still like classic tone of acoustic violin and want its sound can be enlarged too.
Kinglos Acoustic/Electric Violin, can greatly meet those violinists’ requests. It has a hollow body like regular violin and built-in electronics for amplification. Therefore it can produce the tone like acoustic violin and also can be amplified loudly. Meanwhile, beautiful appearance like our other violins is also another popular feature of it.
Materials: solid spruce top, solid maple back & side, ebony fittings, aluminum-magnesium alloy string
Pick-up system: Positive, with volume and tone tuner, line out socket
Set-up: based on standard of advanced violin
Output Jack: 1/4 inch
1 x case (traditional triangle case, light and convenient with the materials of oxford, foam and velvet)
1 x bow (high quality horsetail, brazilwood stick, ebony frog, suede pad, cupronickel winding)
1 x rosin (natural & intermediate)
1 x 4m aux cable, 1 x shoulder rest, 2 x bridge, 2 x strings
* Rebate Project: If you any time send us a photo of someone playing this violin, as a thank you, an extra $5 will be refunded to you immediately.
- With patented coloring technology of locating and docking the networks of pigment and wood, Kinglos makes traditional violins not only more beautiful and individualized, and perfectly guarantees the tone quality of the violins
- Handcrafted solid spruce top, maple back and side, ebony fittings to strengthen the stability of these parts and offers excellent acoustical properties; ebony tailpiece with 4 fine tuners; Qualified for the beginner, student violinist and also professional player
- Pick-up system: Positive, with volume and tone tuner, line out socket
- Includes: case, bow, rosin, aux cable, shoulder rest, extra bridge and set of strings
- If you order from Kinglos, please ignore Amazon estimated delivery date. Normally it only take 5-14 days to receive your order from China. 98% orders will be arrived within 20 days