Introducing the All New 3000 Series Trumpets
Another brand new series Kaizer is introducing this year is the 3000 Series trumpets. This trumpet is an intermediate trumpet equipped with heavy valve buttons, heavy top and bottom caps, built with solid yellow brass. It has the same 0.464″ large bore design as the 1000 and 2000 trumpets. The 5″ bell produces bigger sounds, yields more resonance than the competition. It also features rose brass lead-pipe, cupronickel tuning slides provides better performance and style. 1st valve slide thumb saddle and adjustable 3rd valve slide ring allows for better stability control. The mouthpiece receiver also allows for other types of mouthpieces to be attached, accomodating to specific prefere ces or playing styles. Package also includes molded case, valve oil, polishing cloth and a pair of gloves.
Kaizer offers you the most reliable product and service your money can buy. kaizer products come from factories that produces reliable products for many other leading brands. We seek out original manufactures that produces high quality instruments for popular brands, we put our private label on those same instruments, stripping away distributors, middle-men, dealers, sales people, gimmick and non-sense, leaving you with top quality and incredible value. Then we top it off with an unbeatable warranty offering you a peace of mind that is unparalleled.
- Heavy valve button, heavy top and bottom caps; 0.464 large bore; 5″ bell; 1st valve slide thumb hook and adjustable 3rd valve slide ring
- Solid yellow brass body; rose brass lead-pipe; cupronickel tuning slides;
- Includes molded case, polishing cloth, valve oil, case shoulder strap and pair of white gloves, standard 7C mouthpiece
- 45-day free trial: play it, test it for 45 days. If you don’t like it, send it back and receive a full refund.
- Lifetime no-hassle warranty: if the instrument ever fails due to manufacturing defects, for as long as you own the instrument and have proof of purchase, we’ll provide you with parts for free.