An Advanced Start
Kaizer 2000 Series Baritone Horn is equipped with a rose-brass lead pipe, which gives this instrument a warm, rich, and full-bodied sound. The lightweight and 9″ bell design will compliment players at all performance levels. This model uses 3 top action valves with stainless steel pistons for fast and responsive action. Cupronickel tuning pipes is lightweight and adds flare to the appearance of the instrument.
Reliable Product. Reliable Service.
Kaizer offers you the most reliable product and service your money can buy. Kaizer products comes from factories that produces reliable products for many other leading brands. We seek out original manufactures that produces quality instruments for popular brands, we put our private label on those same instruments, stripping away distributors, middle-men, dealers, sales people, gimmick and non-sense, leaving you with top quality and incredible value. Then we top it off with a unbeatable warranty offering you a peace of mind that is unparalleled.
- Lacquered yellow brass body and bell Bb baritone; 0.503″ bore, 8″ upright bell, 3 stainless steel smooth action upright valves
- Rose brass leadpipe, cupronickel tuning pipes; pearl inlay valve buttons
- Includes: silver plated mouthpiece, hard case, polishing cloth and a pair of gloves
- 45-day free trial: play it, test it for 45 days. If you don’t like it, send it back and receive a full refund.
- Lifetime no-hassle warranty: if the instrument ever fails due to manufacturing defects, for as long as you own the instrument and have proof of purchase, we’ll provide you with parts for free.