For whisky makers, choosing a cask is crucial : its size and wood type determine the smell, the taste, the attack and sustain of the whisky. This explains why there are so many varieties of whisky. At J.N Guitars, we believe that producing whisky and making a guitar are similar crafts as the shape of the body and the selected wood species give the instrument a specific sound and character. CASK therefore emerged as an obvious name for our Cigar Box Guitars.
- Solid spruce top, back, and sides; mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with ABS dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge, ABS nut and saddle; FF key sound holes
- Diecast nickel machine head tuners with chrome knobs
- Single cone wooden biscuit resonator
- Cask burst color with open pore finish; gig bag included