Our pals at Imperial Valley Guitar Co. have spun off their resonator guitars into a new line they call Royall Resonators. The Triplex is their 12 fret square neck tricone model, based on the classic National Style 1. It has that distinctive creamy tricone sustain and tone.
Royall Triplex Brass Body Squareneck Tricone Resonator
• 12 fret Mahogany square neck for lap style players
• Nickel plated bell brass body
• Nickel plated brass resonator cover
• 1 7/8″ bone nut
• 25.5″ scale
• 20″ body length
• 10.25″ upper bout
• 14.25″ lower bout
• 3.5″ body depth
• Rosewood fingerboard
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cones
• Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners
• Authentic stick and pillar construction
• Fitted case included at no charge.
You’ll find that the workmanship on this guitar is far above anything else anywhere near the price point, thanks to the Imperial workshop’s meticulous work and attention to detail. It will be professionally set up by the luthiers at Imperial Valley Guitar Company’s California workshop before it’s shipped to you and will be ready to play when you take it out of the case.
- Genuine bell brass classic tricone resonator body for great volume and tone
- Square neck for lap steel players
- 12 fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock
- Meticulous workmanship and highest quality
- Excellent case included at no extra charge