This is Royall’s new Trifecta. It’s a full size brass bodied polished nickel classic tricone resonator with cutaway and engraving all over the body. It has that excellent creamy, sustainy tricone sound.
• Brass body tricone resonator with cutaway
• Polished Nickel finish with full body engraving
• 14 fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock and diamond inlays
• Formed arched back
• Rosewood fingerboard
• 1 7/8″ bone nut
• 25.5″ scale
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cones
• Vintage Waverly style “butterbean” tuners
• Vintage correct stick and pillar construction
• Cast aluminum bridge with maple saddle
• Body, resonator cover and tailpiece are all brass
• Adjustable truss rod
You’ll find that the workmanship on this guitar is far above anything else anywhere near the price point, powered by Royall’s meticulous work and attention to detail. It will come to you professionally set up by the Imperial Valley Guitar Company’s California workshop and ready to play.
The Imperial Royall Trifecta comes with the fitted case you see here at no extra charge.
- Genuine bell brass classic tricone body for great volume and tone
- Polished nickel finish with full body engraving and cutaway
- 14 fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock
- Meticulous workmanship and highest quality
- Excellent case included at no extra charge