Hricane always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. A high-end Hricane ukulele must reach the standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship, sweet sound, comfortable grip and lasting stability. It really needs to pay great effort to reach these standards. Because there are more than 100 processes in making Hricane ukulele and DO NOT allow any slightest negligence in every process.
2. Material Selection
Careful screening of wood, and then let them expose to air and dry naturally for three years. Finally, the useless material should be eliminated. And matching the filtering material and send them to dry & wet room, to process them artificially. Make sure the dry and humidity of about 5 degrees then the production of acoustic guitar can begin. 3. Hand Feeling Process
Well hand feeling is the key to a good musical instrument, which is reflected in smooth feeling and suitable thickness handle, ultra comfortable chord distance, gliding fret and comfortable strings. The distance of fingerboard to string is perfect. The handle and the body must be in a horizontal plane strictly when fitting the fingerboard. Use the fret is silk smooth and gliding.
- Traditional Concert Ukulele with mahogany back&side and spruce top bring you richer and brighter sound.
- Mahogany body and neck bring you richer and brighter sound; Rosewood fingerboard and bridge provides a comfortable playing feel.
- Smooth and accurate, Hriacne patented chrome-plated guitar style tuners to keep your ukulele always in tune.
- 18 Brass Frets with Fret position Marks at 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard.
- 30 days money back 12 months seller’s guarantee against manufacturer defects from date of purchase,and 24 Hours friendly customer service! YOU ARE WORTH IT!