Hricane Concert Ukulele 23 inch
The Concert Ukulele is the natural koa finish version and features all-koa construction to ensure a warm, well-rounded tone. Its concert-scale body provides a large sound and excellent projection in any playing situation. The deep rich colors and varied grain pattern, combined with mother-of-pearl mini-dots, gives the uke a classic look, while the compensated saddle provides improved intonation and tuning – and the stunning natural mahogany finish – will appeal to players of all styles.
The high quality wood ukulele could offer a beautiful sound and wonderful experience of playing freely chords and single noteds. As a small size ukulele, it is suitable for kids and adults, starters and professionals who like to play ukulele. The well-made gig bag with shoulder strap will help you take the lightweight instrument to anywhere you want.It could be performed at home, in a travel, at a street, on the beach, etc.
Size: 23 inch
Body style: Concert ukulele
Top Material: Koa
Back and Sides: Koa
Tuners: Die-cast tuners
String: Aquila Nylon string
Nut & Saddle: Real Compensated Bone
Width of Nut: 1.38in
Number of frets: 18
Width of 12th frets: 1.77in
Inlay pattern: Mother-of-pearl mini-dots
Finish: Natural satin
Grab a sweet-sounding uke that’ll follow you everywhere, even on stage. Order today!
- ♫ The Concert Ukulele with Koa body,it is amazing wood with deep rich colors and varied grain pattern. Beautiful natural wood grain makes every ukulele unique.
- ♫ Excellent resonance stability of Koa wood makes the ukelele sound smooth and clear. It is the excellent instrument for beginner to intermediate and even for professional player.
- ♫ 23 inch ukuleles manual inlay colorful Mother-of-pearl mini-dots.
- ♫ The uke with a well-made gig bag.It’s a good choice of gift for kids,family and friends etc.
- ♫ 30 days money back 12 months seller’s guarantee against manufacturer defects from date of purchase,and 24 Hours friendly customer service! YOU ARE WORTH IT!