The Hohner Special Case consists of 5 Special 20 harmonicas in the most popular keys: G, A, C, D, and E. To keep the harps safe while you travel, these Hohner Special harmonicas come in a free padded case with a plush black interior that can hold a total of 7 harps. Hohner Special 20 harmonicas are known for their awesome response, superior bendability, and the sweetest tone ever. This harp is the first choice for those learning to play harmonica. The Hohner Special 20’s airtight design makes it the most recommended go-to harp for harmonica players of any style, including blues, country, folk, or rock. The harmonica’s plastic comb doesn’t absorb moisture, making it last longer. The Hohner Special 20 is the harp of choice of harmonica virtuoso John Popper of Blues Traveler, and it’s the one played by Bob Dylan on his 2007-2008 tour. The harp case also has a hook-and-loop fastener as well as a zipper to keep your Honer Special harmonicas securely in place.
- Reedplates: brass; 0.9 mm
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won’t tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica