• Precision made Bb tenor trombone
• Fully playable, quality instrument
• .500 bore with an 8½ inch bell
• Made from high-grade thermoplastic, weighs only 1¾ pounds
• Durable, easy to clean finish
• Ultrasonically welded joints
• Includes ABS 12c mouthpiece, Accepts any small shank mouthpiece
• Single radius slide for free air flow
• Rubber slide rest and custom water key
• Black glass-fiber (lube free) slides on Hi-Gloss models. Metallic models have matching all metallic slides
• Pre-polished brass slide stockings
• Slide, and bell to slide locking rings
• Fully adjustable tuning slide
• Logo balance weight (metal core)
• Hi-Gloss and Metallic color options
• Includes a padded gig bag, cleaning kit, and matching trombone stand
The Tromba Pro is designed for students to advanced players of all ages. Its playing style and quality of sound has been compared to the King 2B trombone. It has great intonation and super smooth slides – and the light weight allows for faster slide transitions. The Tromba Pro has a powerful, crisp tone in the upper and lower registers.
It’s lightweight design means it’s a comfortable instrument and plays well in all environments, especially for those long rehearsals and performances.
It’s tough thermoplastic material is dent proof, scratch resistant, and perfect for student use in high-stress gigs such as marching bands, pep bands, and freezing half-time shows. The Gold Metallic will blend in with any concert band, and the Hi-Gloss models can be mixed and matched -with up to two colors – to match your school colors. Colored tuning slides also available.
- This item offers FREE carry-bag, matching color stand and cleaning kit.
- Precision Made – Fully Playable Instrument.
- Tough ABS Lightweight Plastic Construction.(Approx. 800g Weight)
- Based on Standard Brass Tenor Trombone.
- Ultrasonically Welded Parts for Added Strength.