Dimensions: (17.5cm x 2.5cm x 2.0cm) (L x W x H)
The following are a few tips for taking care of your harmonica:
– Do not drink sticky, heavy drinks before playing.
– Rinse your mouth out well, wash your hands, or brush your teeth if necessary, before playing the harmonica.
– Keep your harmonica in the box or in some other clean place if you are not playing.
– Tap your harmonica out gently after playing, tapping out the excess saliva – holes down.
– DO NOT LET OTHERS PLAY YOUR HARMONICA – unless it is someone you do not mind kissing – because you are definitely kissing your harmonica every time you play!
– Be aware that “bending” notes – though it can sound great – may literally bend the reeds out of tune – do not force the reeds when you bend them, use finesse.
– Keep your harmonica away from heat or direct sunshine.
– DO NOT wash your harmonica with hot water, alcohol, or other chemical reagent.
1 x Harmonica
1 x Wipe Cloth
1 x Harmonica box
1 x Manual
- – Key of C Harmonica with 24 Holes and 20 Tones,Major C can plays a variety types of music including blues, American folk music, classical music, jazz, country, and rock and roll
- – REED(Sound Spring): Using phosphor bronze which is more sensitive, and provides a better sound,especially for professional players
- – COVERPLATE: Using mirror stainless steel which is anti-rust and anti-corrosion, also provides an elegant and exquisite appearance
- – SOUNDBOARD: Made of copper which plated with nickle giving it a smoother touch and offers a louder sound
- – PAKAGE:Instead of normal plastic to make the comb(case) we use resin which will not contains bad odder and environment friendly.The package contains a detailed instruction and a clean cloth