High quality materials plus well-designed construction make our harmonica corrosion free and more durable: Thickened reed plate (1.2mm) and coverplate made with brass, rivets made with stunning stainless steel, and food-grade ABS comb.
Phosphor bronze reeds provide full and loud sound.
Special airtight design, extremely responsive.
Available in other major keys; Great for blues, country, rock and many other types of music.
Comes with decent packaging (velvet pouch and protective case included); Good for gift.
- C-Key Harmonica with 10 Holes and 20 Tones,Major C can plays a variety types of music including blues, American folk music, classical music, jazz, country, and rock and roll.
- Build in richeter system suitable for Blues, Folk and Pop. Great for practising or someone starting to learn, together with basic instruction manual.
- Made famous by players from Little Walter to John Lennon, Paul Butterfield to Bruce Springsteen, and more.
- Well made, good quality, sleek and sounds great. Chrome steel covers engraved with designed looks feels great.
- Includes distinctive protective case.