Premium Handmade Dragon Embossed Tibetan Tingsha Cymbals Gift Set By Ojas Yatra Tingsha Bells, also known as Tibetan cymbals are gorgeous instruments used in traditional prayers and ritual ceremonies by Tibetan Buddhists & Monks. Joined together by leather straps these thick, handmade 7 metal alloy blended discs are struck together to produce a clear, high pitch, vibrational frequency commonly used to begin and end a meditation or yoga practice. Whilst each is uniquely distinct as a result of the traditional Nepalese craftsmanship, their brilliance never falters. Designed with the auspicious mantras of Tibetan Buddhism, each pair is a remarkable display of artisanship and timeless tradition, a magnificent masterpiece to accompany ones journey to their highest Self. Why Choose Ojas Yatra Handmade Meditation Cymbals/Bells? Your satisfaction is our goal. This is why we ensure each tingsha bell is made with love, care and attention to detail. Our products are like nothing else you’ll find on the market. Each Tingsha is inspected by hand prior to shipping to ensure you receive only the highest quality products. With our hand cymbals, you can expect incredible value at an affordable cost. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied, we offer a 30 day, hassle free return policy. No restocking charges, no hassle! Please let us know what you think about our product. Want your Dragon Embossed Tingha Cymbals ASAP? We’ve partnered with Amazon to offer FREE and FAST Prime shipping. Order Now!
- DRAGON EMBOSSED MEDITATION TINGSHA BELL: Each Tingsha Cymbal is embellished with auspicious Buddhist traditional dragon – a symbol of spirituality and the divine power of transformation. Tibetan Tingsha cymbals are timeless spiritual instrument used for the power of their sound. When the two cymbals strike each other they produce a clear, pure cleansing sound and when accompanied by chanting and singing are an integral part of ritual offerings.
- PREMIUM HANDCRAFTED QUALITY: These gorgeous dragon embossed tingsha bells are authentically handmade by the experienced craftsman of Nepal. They are joined together by high quality leather strap. Following a traditional formula passed down through the generations, the Tingshas are hand cast using special bell bronze alloys that include a blend of 7 metals to produce a high quality harmonic sound, thought superior than Brass bells. Tingshas are rung to symbolically begin or end a mediation.
- PERFECT GIFT SET: These Tibetan Meditaton Cymbals are carefully packed in a 100% cotton carry bag and comes inside a beautiful, customized flower pressed Lokta paper gift box. This special offering is a wonderful gift to pamper your family member, friend, loved ones – men and women alike or self. Tingsha bells can be used during yoga practices, sound healing, mindfulness and music. It could also be a great gift idea for people who love Meditation, Spirituality & Zen, Tibetan Art.
- PRACTISING TINGSHA BELL: When the rim of the two pieces strike each other they produce a clear, pure, cleansing sound which can be used to focus the mind or to clear a space of negative energies. Tingsha are very thick and produce a unique long ringing tone which lasts for 30-60 sec. It’s a great percussion instrument. It is believed that integrating this ancient instrument in to your practice will clear all negative energy from the space and bring about a divine stillness to the mind.
- WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SATISFACTION: Each Cymbal is unique and made with love, dedication and a passion for preserving ancient cultural practice. Fair trade agreements are strictly followed, which means that with every purchase of it, you are not only promoting artisan craftsmanship, but you are also providing opportunities for and supporting underprivileged communities. If you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days after delivery for a prompt replacement/refund.